pineapple coconut oatmeal bars

pineapple coconut oatmeal bars

I used applesauce instead of eggs, pineapples in juice instead of syrup and added honey. This left Justin in charge of getting food ready, and he came up with the idea of these Pineapple Coconut Dessert Bars. Cuisine: There are five delicious flavors: Vanilla, Strawberry, Peach, Dark Chocolate Coconut and Plain. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until lightly browned. I substituted crushed pineapple in juice (using up leftovers from another recipe) and unsweetened shredded coconut (what I had on hand) and added a small splash of maple syrup. Print Good Morning! 2 Large Eggs, (lightly beaten) var ts=document.getElementById('ti-pixel-tracker'); var axel = Math.random() + ""; var num = axel * 1000000000000000000; var ti=document.createElement("img"); ti.style.display="none"; ti.src="https://tracking.tapinfluence.com/trk/s6CC3/zuLlk/p.png?p=Aatd0" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "i=eshPj" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "ord="+ num + String.fromCharCode(38) + "s=" + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer); ts.parentNode.replaceChild(ti,ts); JSON.stringify({"program_id":"a4f4ac3e-0a56-11e7-b84c-22000a7d00a4","post_id":"9136e20e-0dc4-11e7-bf5b-22000a66c666"}); Filed Under: Breakfast Tagged With: coconut, dairyfree, gluten free, oatmeal, pineapple, vegetarian. TROPICAL PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS : BASE: 1 pkg. This recipe for adding pineapple and coconut has been tickling around in my brain for awhile and finally I could resist no longer! Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and the edges begin to brown. The pineapple and coconut bars will keep for 1 week in an airtight container in the refrigerator. TOPPING: 1 c. chopped macadamia nuts 1 c. coconut 1 c. vanilla milk chips. Here are a few more easy breakfast ideas like this one: Cheesy Avocado Egg Muffins, Healthy Oatmeal Muffin Dippers Egg Breakfast Cups. Instead of whipped cream I topped these bars with the new Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative. nutmeg. 1/2 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut (use the entire can of crushed pineapple, including the syrup)Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Copyright 2018 • Wonky Wonderful • Log in, Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, Square Cake Pan, 8 inch, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA, 1 (20oz) Can Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup, In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until evenly coated and moist. Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, shredded coconut and a generous drizzle of maple syrup. These bars look WONDERFUL! 4. Stir into the oats the crushed pineapple, oil, coconut milk, and vanilla and stir together until completely combined. Tastes like pineapple upside down cake! RELATED: 25 HEALTHY BAKED OATMEAL RECIPES TO FALL IN LOVE WITH. This post contains affiliate amazon links. Nutrition Facts 1 each: 226 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. These are a big hit with my daughter! Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, a drizzle of maple syrup or honey and additional sweetened shredded coconut. April 18, 2017 By Nicole Harris 15 Comments. Great recipe, thank you! If you want a sweet and satisfying breakfast, these Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars are perfect! FILLING: 1/2 c. all-purpose flour 1 (14 oz.) Spread mixture into an even layer while pressing down, especially around the edges. Yield: Learn how your comment data is processed. With spring break just passed I am already looking forward to summer vacation. The hard part is waiting for the bars to firm up, but that is the beauty of freezers! In large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups flour, coconut, brown sugar, and baking soda. 40 minutes (use the entire can of crushed pineapple, including the syrup)","position":3,"name":"In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir...","url":"https:\/\/wonkywonderful.com\/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars\/#mv_create_444_3"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. This is basically an oatmeal breakfast cake. can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated) 1 (8 oz.) Add eggs, pineapple and rum, mix well. The bars stay very, very moist. Cook Time: 20 mins. © Nicole It’s one of our favorite fruits so we love cooking with it, too. Fold in the chopped banana and chopped pineapple. Prep Time: Jump To Recipe by Lily Ernst // April 1, 2016 . 9 Stir … In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until evenly coated and moist. Spread the oat mixture into the bottom of the prepared 9×13 pan, it will be spread fairly thin since these snack bars are not very thick (less than 1/2-inch). That 5:45am wakeup call is rough for me. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . I love the idea of healthy “cake” for breakfast. ","position":5,"name":"Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through...","url":"https:\/\/wonkywonderful.com\/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars\/#mv_create_444_5"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Using the edges of the parchment paper, remove bars from pan. Place the 6 pineapple rings on top of the oatmeal and sprinkle with cinnamon and coconut sugar (or other granulated sugar). And BECAUSE I bake so much I feel like my family has a skewed version of dessert reality. Making breakfast doesn’t get much easier than that. I am just not a morning person! Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until coconut is … Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars A perfect treat for any time of day. 5. / You will feel like you are on vacation when you sink your teeth into this tasty dessert. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Pineapple & Coconut (Shea Butter + Oatmeal) • Soap Bar Save . Pineapple Coconut Bars are a little bit Southern, a little bit vintage…something you might find leafing through the pages of a spiral bound church ladies cookbook. Yammy Recipes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I like that I can make them ahead! Instructions . Pour oatmeal mixture into prepared pan. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Cut into squares. This is a great way to get some morning nutrition but still feel like you are eating a treat! In … Serve with a dollop of...","url":"https:\/\/wonkywonderful.com\/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars\/#mv_create_444_7"}],"keywords":"breakfast, oatmeal","nutrition":{"@type":"NutritionInformation","calories":"167 calories","carbohydrateContent":"29 grams carbohydrates","cholesterolContent":"41 milligrams cholesterol","fatContent":"4 grams fat","fiberContent":"3 grams fiber","proteinContent":"5 grams protein","saturatedFatContent":"2 grams saturated fat","servingSize":"g","sodiumContent":"105 grams sodium","sugarContent":"10 grams sugar","transFatContent":"0 grams trans fat","unsaturatedFatContent":"2 grams unsaturated fat"},"aggregateRating":{"@type":"AggregateRating","ratingValue":4.79999999999999982236431605997495353221893310546875,"reviewCount":"7"},"url":"https:\/\/wonkywonderful.com\/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars\/"} Pillsbury plus yellow cake mix 1 1/2 c. quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 c. butter, softened 1 egg. Thank you so much for posting this! My kids would love to wake up to this. Gosh these looks good! 2½ Cups Old Fashioned Oats, (uncooked) In large mixing bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar. This is a great way to get some morning nutrition but still feel like you are eating a treat! American Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. If you own the rights to any contents seen on this site and wish they do not appear, please feel free to contact me and they will be taken down. So I bake a lot. at no extra cost to you. It was delicious! 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract Favorite Orange Silicone Spoon 1 teaspoon Baking Powder You may share photos from this blog if and only if you provide a link back to the original owners post or posts they belong to. I have really been slacking lately when it comes to breakfast. If you want a sweet and satisfying breakfast, these Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars are perfect! This Pineapple Coconut Baked Oatmeal is truly something special!! As in so easy even my 10 years old daughter can pull it off. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You can definitely pick the finished bars up and eat them with your hands like any other bar, but you’ll need a napkin. My version is both sweet and tart, with a nice chewy texture thanks to a good amount of brown sugar in the dough. That 5:45am wakeup call is rough for me. Pour oatmeal mixture into prepared pan. \u00a0This gluten free, vegetarian, dairy free breakfast will be a hit! Nutrition Information Unless otherwise noted, all images and some content are NOT the property of Yammy Recipes . The bulk of the filling consists of the pineapple, coconut, sugar and eggs. Cut into squares. Fish Tacos Recipe with Best Fish Taco Sauce. Coconut Oatmeal Bars. I just baked this with a few little tweaks. Of course, she’s probably happy to be eating something besides cereal. With spring break just passed I am already looking forward to summer vacation. Instead of whipped cream I topped these bars with the new Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative. Yield 9 1 (20oz) Can Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup, In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until evenly coated and moist. These Chewy Coconut Bars are so simple, sweet, perfectly chewy and loaded with natural coconut flavor. Just stir the ingredients together then bake. Let cool in pan 5-10 minutes. can crushed pineapple, well drained, reserving liquid 1/2 tsp. Combine oats, both flours, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Prep Time: 10 mins. Be the first to review. Pinch Salt (use the entire can of crushed Tastes like pineapple upside down cake! Preheat oven to 350°FIn large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until evenly coated and moist. Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, a drizzle of maple syrup or honey and additional sweetened shredded coconut. Thanks for your support! Stir in crushed pineapple and cook over medium high heat until it comes to a boil and the juices thicken. Taste-wise, they are sweet, coconut-y, with hints of pineapple … This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. Use the Silk Store Locator to find New Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative in your area. Cut into squares. They look fantastic and love that you use Silk. These easy no bake pineapple coconut bars literally take 5 minutes to whip up. Let’s be real. Cool on a wire rack. And it helps that these are kind of like eating cake for breakfast. The brown sugar also gives these squares a background hint of butterscotch, yum. Jan 11, 2017 - Pineapple Coconut Baked Oatmeal is an absolutely delicious, healthy, and easy breakfast or brunch favorite! All of our posts may contain affiliate links. This tropical treat features a tender and crumbly coconut shortbread crust topped with a smooth refreshing pineapple mango custard. In a saucepan, whisk together sugar and cornstarch. I love them so much I could eat one every day! Servings: 16 bars. Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, a drizzle of maple syrup or honey and additional sweetened shredded coconut. We appreciate your support! . Pour oatmeal mixture into the baking dish and spread out evenly. The opinions and text are all mine. Using the edges of the parchment paper, remove bars from pan. Lynda I. Use the Silk Store Locator to find New Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative in your area. It all just gets whisked together, then thickens nicely when baked. Spread mixture into an even layer while pressing down, especially around the edges. I hadn’t heard of the Silk yogurt alternative. Add egg mixture to flour and stir until moistened (do not over mix). Let cool in pan 5-10 minutes.Using the edges of the parchment paper, remove bars from pan.Cut into squares. Add the pineapple and 1/2 cup coconut. You may need a few things to make this recipe: (affiliate links), Square Cake Pan, 8 inch, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA aprox. Using a pastry blender, cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture is crumbly. Spread evenly over baked crust. To increase the tropical taste, substitute 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted, for the nuts. Let cool in pan 5-10 minutes. Avena Coloidal + Manteca de Karité (Colloidal Oatmeal + Shea Butter) + moisturizer + gentle cleanser + skin soother Scent: Piñacolada. For the crust, combine oatmeal, salt, brown sugar, flour, and baking powder together. 4 stars June 12th, 2018. And it helps that these are kind of like eating cake for breakfast. You can also toast coconut in the microwave on high in 30-second spurts, stirring between each until it turns the right shade of brown. Just stir the ingredients together then bake. Fold in pineapple and bananas. Not too sweet and kids loved it. Total Time: With that said, don’t judge this dessert by its complicated name it’s actually pretty easy to put together. Mix together the crushed pineapple, sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a large saucepan. I haven’t. Pineapple Mango Coconut Bars. I’m sure it is fine to omit the coconut . My poor kiddo has been starting her day with either a bowl of cereal or yogurt with a banana. I just love Pineapple, but hate coconut, so this is crazy combo for me, but still it looks delicious and I must try it out once. My morning brain fog is the reason that all of my breakfast recipes are super easy, like these Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars. There are five delicious flavors: Vanilla, Strawberry, Peach, Dark Chocolate Coconut and Plain. These Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars are vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free. They also only need 4 ingredients! Not a fan of heavy syrup pineapple, was wondering if you’d ever made it with 100% fruit juice instead of the syrup? 5 from 1 vote. This gluten free, vegetarian, dairy free breakfast will be a hit! And here are a few more tasty oatmeal recipes from around the web: Baked Blueberry Oatmeal by Nutmeg Nanny, Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies by Barbara Bakes, Classic Oatmeal Bread by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts. And here are a few more tasty oatmeal recipes from around the web: Baked Blueberry Oatmeal by Nutmeg Nanny, Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies by Barbara Bakes, Classic Oatmeal Bread by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for about 5-7 minutes or until the pineapple mixture has … Each has between 5-6 grams of protein from almond butter with a smooth, creamy texture. Category: Breakfast. What a great breakfast! I’ll have to look for it. ","position":7,"name":"Cut into squares. This gluten free, vegetarian, dairy free breakfast will be a hit! Easy to prepare, I followed the directions … 5 minutes Making breakfast doesn’t get much easier than that. And since it’s such a tropical fruit, coconut pairs very well with it. It’s not really a huge secret. Cook Time: This is basically an oatmeal breakfast cake. thesethingsilove.com/2015/07/pineapple-coconut-dessert-bars-gluten-free-vegan Amount Per Serving My morning brain fog is the reason that all of my breakfast recipes are super easy, like these Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars. https://www.alidaskitchen.com/2015/02/05/pineapple-oatmeal-muffins-recipe Combine eggs, brown sugar, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla in a medium bowl. ","image":["https:\/\/i1.wp.com\/wonkywonderful.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/04\/pineapple-coconut-baked-oatmeal-4.jpg?resize=720%2C720&ssl=1","https:\/\/i1.wp.com\/wonkywonderful.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/04\/pineapple-coconut-baked-oatmeal-4.jpg?resize=720%2C540&ssl=1","https:\/\/i1.wp.com\/wonkywonderful.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/04\/pineapple-coconut-baked-oatmeal-4.jpg?resize=720%2C405&ssl=1","https:\/\/i1.wp.com\/wonkywonderful.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/04\/pineapple-coconut-baked-oatmeal-4.jpg?fit=735%2C735&ssl=1"],"recipeCategory":"Breakfast","recipeCuisine":"American","prepTime":"PT5M","cookTime":"PT35M","performTime":"PT35M","totalTime":"PT40M","recipeIngredient":["2\u00bd Cups Old Fashioned Oats, (uncooked)","1 teaspoon Baking Powder","Pinch Salt","1 (20oz) Can Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup","1\/2 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut","2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract","2 Large Eggs, (lightly beaten)"],"recipeInstructions":[{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Preheat oven to 350\u00b0F","position":1,"name":"Preheat oven to 350\u00b0F","url":"https:\/\/wonkywonderful.com\/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars\/#mv_create_444_1"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"","position":2,"name":"","url":"https:\/\/wonkywonderful.com\/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars\/#mv_create_444_2"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until evenly coated and moist. Recommended Video. Fits: sensitive / oily skin. Comment. Pour filling over oatmeal … https://wonkywonderful.com/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars Copyrights @ yammy recipes - Blogger Templates By Templateism | Templatelib. For more dairy free goodness, check out Silk on social media: Silk on Facebook, Silk on Pinterest, Silk on Instagram. Barras Jabón Artesanal Description. These Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars are vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free. Spread mixture into an even layer while pressing down, especially around the edges. work in butter until mixture is uniform. Mar 23, 2016 - Pineapple Coconut Baked Oatmeal is an absolutely delicious, healthy, and easy breakfast or brunch favorite! Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and the edges begin to brown. Spread mixture into an even layer while pressing down, especially around the edges.Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and the edges begin to brown. I think it should work fine though . To toast the coconut, spread it in a single layer in a large dry skillet over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently until it turns golden brown. Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, shredded coconut and a generous drizzle of maple syrup. I am just not a morning person! This gluten free, vegetarian, dairy free breakfast will be a hit! Oh now that looks like tasty stuff! Calories 167Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 41mgSodium 105mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 3gSugar 10gProtein 5g … Anchor 4-Quart Mixing Bowl, Set of 2, {"@context":"http:\/\/schema.org","@type":"Recipe","name":"Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"Nicole"},"datePublished":"2019-03-18","recipeYield":9,"description":"If you want a sweet and satisfying breakfast, these Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars are perfect! Serving Size g ","position":6,"name":"Using the edges of the parchment paper, remove...","url":"https:\/\/wonkywonderful.com\/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars\/#mv_create_444_6"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Cut into squares. Ingredients. Print Recipe Leave a Review. This super simple recipe is a great way to liven up your morning oatmeal. Reviews. These are a big hit with my daughter! Reserve 1 1/4 cup of crumb mixture, and press the rest into an ungreased 9 x 13 pan, working up edges just slightly to help hold filling off of the edge of the pan. old fashioned oatmeal, light brown sugar, salt, salt, oatmeal and 9 more Muesli Bars Sobre Dulce y Salado honey, flour, shredded coconut, oatmeal, chocolate, butter, hazelnuts and 3 more My entire family loves pineapple. They are absolutely delicious! https://amyshealthybaking.com/.../04/04/pineapple-coconut-oatmeal-cookies Of course, she’s probably happy to be eating something besides cereal. Home » Recipes » Brownies, Bars & Squares » Pineapple Mango Coconut Bars. My poor kiddo has been starting her day with either a bowl of cereal or yogurt with a banana. Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, a drizzle of maple syrup or honey and additional sweetened shredded coconut. (use the entire can of crushed pineapple, including the syrup). ","position":4,"name":"Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper....","url":"https:\/\/wonkywonderful.com\/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars\/#mv_create_444_4"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and the edges begin to brown. I am proud to be partnering with Silk® to bring you this tasty recipe! Add the eggs, stir to make sure they are well combined. Total Time: 30 mins. During the winter I tend to eat more tropical fruit, many are in season and I just start to crave citrus in January! Let cool in pan 5-10 minutes. Full size: 3.5 oz. Pour oatmeal mixture into prepared pan. Each has between 5-6 grams of protein from almond butter with a smooth, creamy texture. Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking pan. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Chewy bars packed with oats and toasted coconut. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Let’s be real. 35 minutes 1 (20oz) Can Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup Pour oatmeal mixture into prepared pan. If you want a sweet and satisfying breakfast, these Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars are perfect! I have really been slacking lately when it comes to breakfast. I can see why your daughter loves them! (use the entire can of crushed pineapple, including the syrup). Spread hot pineapple mixture over crust; sprinkle with the remaining coconut mixture. Using the edges of the parchment paper, remove bars from pan. Oatmeal, pineapple and coconut are baked and served like cake with a dollop of vanilla yogurt and a generous drizzle of maple syrup. Here are a few more easy breakfast ideas like this one: Cheesy Avocado Egg Muffins, Healthy Oatmeal Muffin Dippers, Bacon & Egg Breakfast Cups. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping. Ingredients … In another bowl, combine the coconut, pecans, and 4 tablespoons melted butter; sprinkle evenly over the pineapple and cream cheese layer. Anyway, technically this should be called Sopapilla Pineapple-Coconut Cheesecake Bars but for some odd reason, it doesn’t roll off my tongue hence the new name Pineapple-Coconut Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars.

Box Elder Tree Bark, List Of Welsh Counties 2020, Journal Of Critical Care Nursing, Natural Skin Care Routine For Oily Skin, Vornado 5350 Vs 460,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

assignment_turned_in Registrations
Enter your date of birth
/ /
Please login to view this page.