the crossing at santa fe

the crossing at santa fe

Amenities are clean and the staff are cool and always helpful. It was great to know that she would be living in a apartment that they pride themselves on being professional and taking care of their tenants first and foremost. Schadre has been awesome to work with, the crossings has amazing customer service. The Crossing At Santa Fe in Gainesville, FL has 3 - 4 BR apartments with rent starting at $399. Location. McGuire Center for Lepidoptera & Biodiversity. Thank you! Absolutely recommend, Hey Maya! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. There was mold in the ac vents. Step 1 – Go to the The Crossing At Santa Fe Resident Portal official login page via our official link below. The apartments are very clean and the staff is super friendly and caring. 24/7 gym, Free cable, Any sort of issues that arise they're on top of it. Leasing & Marketing Manager A member of our team will be happy to assist you any way they can. They have matched me with room mates that are a good fit, we get along really well. There is only about 4 competent staff members in the clubhouse, and if you don't remind them constantly of the work your apartment needs or explain in unnecessary detail what the money order you're giving them is paying chances are you're apartment is not going to get fixed and you'll be paying an extra month's rent. I definitely would recommend to any students that are looking for housing- Audresha Smith. But Gainesville has much more to offer than just an electric collegiate atmosphere. Thank you! The staff was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable which made our decision very easy. Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. I've been here since June of 2017 and i love this place. Great location across the street from sf a super market and a variety of food options for dinner down the road. The codes the off site location has does not work. Thank you for your kind words! Felicia Peoples felicia.peoples@colliercompanies.com. We hope you will continue to enjoy everything our community has to offer. I never leave written reviews but I'm leaving one now to tell you all DO NOT MOVE HERE: Felicia Peoples About The Crossing at Santa Fe 3205 NW 83rd Street, Gainesville Fl 352-316-7967 Walk to SFC Fully Furnished 3 or 4 bedroom apartments with roommate matching available High … I really enjoy the pool and basketball court which are kept clean. See all available apartments for rent at The Crossing at Santa Fe in Gainesville, FL. Amber also has a great attitude towards all tenets, if you happen to stop by the crossings I recommend anyone to be assisted by her. They will take months on no end to “fix” or replace them. The staff and maintenance are very helpful and come within 24 hours of a request. Hi Yancy, Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience and your feedback! Thank you. 19. That includes high speed Internet, basketball court, and the 24-hour fitness center. Thank you for your kind words! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . It was clean. i am in love with this place, the rent is reasonable and the staff is wonderful! Hope to see you renew for another year :). Fully furnished private suites with private bathrooms. Thank you! I live in the back and it's pretty peaceful but the front can get loud and crazy. This apartment community was built in 2000 and has 3 stories with 337 units. The Crossing at Santa Fe The Crossing at Santa Fe Apartments in Gainesville, FL is across the street from Santa Fe College. I am sorry you have not had a stellar experience. Mrs. FeliCa is such a sweat lady who helped me with any of my troubles. When I moved in June 2015 the furniture for my room was missing, while I was able to get these the same day of, I still only have one dinning room chair and my creaky bed hasn't been replaced as promised. Close to campus, close to stores and has a security access point that allows for a safe feeling. i have had throw up outside of my apartment for 3 weeks, carpet is dirty, maintenance is very slow and they barley fix the problem when they come, unless you plan on getting a 3/3 then dont do it. Within walking distance of Santa Fe College and just minutes away from popular Gainesville restaurants and shops, The Crossing at Santa Fe Apartments is the most convenient place to live. This was one of the apartments that we visited. The Crossing at Santa Fe is located across the street from Santa Fe College and just minutes away from shops and dining! Felicia Peoples - Resident Relations Manager Entrata is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone. See photos, floor plans and more details about The Crossing at Santa Fe - Per Bed Lease in Gainesville, Florida. They were just professional all together. Two weeks ago they gave us breakfast before class, last week they had Taco for us in the club house. I went on a tour and fell in love with the model. 2. I'm a young female student and had had NO issues. Everyone in the front is very nice and gets everything done when requested. Find the best-rated Gainesville apartments for rent near The Crossing at Santa Fe at ApartmentRatings.com. Our amenities are second to none for student living in Gainesville for Santa Fe college students. $409/month rent plus 25% of utility use averaging about $60/month. We hope we will continue to meet your expectations as you continue to stay with us. Better than expected. 07/31/2014 . Animals are allowed though there is a fee associated with them as in any other complex. If you have any questions between now and January please don't hesitate to contact our office. 5. We love to hear that our residents are enjoying their stay. And they bride favored tenants into giving good reviews. My carpet is currently floating due to the fan and there are nails sticking out because they had to rip up the carpets. I had so much anxiety I broke into tears. I love it here, whenever I put in a work order it gets done within a couple days. I've been here since August of 2016 and it's a great place! Wonderful and spacious apartments at an extremely affordable rate! I called the off site location because the office was closed TWICE and they verified i am a resident both time. When I moved in it was the exactly what I wanted and more. It's rare today when you get fabulous customer service. We are so glad to have your daughter here with us this year! Oh , not to forget when I asked the security officer what agency she works for she gave me a fake agency. Experience Gainesville in The Crossing at Santa Fe. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone just starting out in Gainesville and willing to putting a bit of work into making their apartment a place they can call home. Please stop by the office and speak with Tre our resident relations manager. Definitely loved my apartment! my unit was kinda dusty, but when office was notified, they handled it right away. The staff was very helpful. I love how close they are you Santa Fe and how caring they are. The ability to walk to class and not have to deal with parking on campus is a huge bonus, and good exercise too. The management here is truly terrible. The most well kept place in the apartment is the … Beautiful community and club house! If there’s any problems in my apartment i can go to the front office and it will always be handled in a orderly fashion. I am living in a nice, furnished, 3bedroom 3bath apartment on the third floor, with two random roommates. The staff is so friendly and will help with anything, plus the apartments are beautiful! If you'd like to chat with the staff immediately, feel free to call them at (352) 703-4019. They have an ample mount of amenities including a computer lab, 24 hour gym, pool, volleyball court, tennis court, pool table, game room, etc. Im basically ranting now and there's much more but even though the rent is cheap it is not worth the price!!! felicia.peoples@colliercompanies.com, The management is absolutely amazing. you’ll always be close to the fun. They offer so much for the residents such as specials on rent, special events in the clubhouse for holidays or the season, and so on. 3. This apartment community was built in 2000, renovated in 2012 and has 3 stories with 337 units. They should keep her as she represents their property extremely well. Location was great. Your Tour is Booked! felicia.peoples@colliercompanies, The Crossings is a very welcoming place to live at. The Crossing at Santa Fe is an apartment located in Alachua County, the 32606 ZIP Code, and the Alachua attendance zone. They also do roommate match which allows you to essentially pick what kind of person you'd like to live with. The environment of the people that stay there range from student to families. We are very sorry that no one has contacted you back. Thank you for your kind words! Please let us know if you have any ideas of other events that we could have. 5. The Crossing at Santa Fe Apartments is located in Gainesville, Florida in the 32606 zip code. Also, Residents are respectful. When I was looking into a place for my daughter to live when she first came to Gainesville. Down the street there are gas stations, fast food places, Publix, Walgreens, everything within a 3 minute drive which is very convenient. Other staff members were just as helpful. We are striving every day to improve and provide all of our residents with a 5-star experience, so we thank you for sharing your feedback to help us grow. Website. We want to help make life at home the best it can be and being just steps away from Santa Fe College is just one of the ways we do that. Resident Relations Manager Email me listings and apartment related info. NOT CHEAP), and condensation on the blinds due to moisture in the air. Neighborhood. Felicia Peoples Resident Relations Manager felicia.peoples@colliercompanies.com. It has a community clubhouse with a game room, weight lifting area, its own Florida room to watch movies and shows, and a giant pool that is great for cookouts and relaxation. We appreciate her as a resident, and you as well. Don't spend another day stressed over getting to class on time. You do have roommates which can also be fun. The fridge, the dryer, and the common area tv and light/fan have been broken since I moved in. After working 11-8:30am the last thing I wanted to do is sit outside a gate for 45 Mins. Thank you! Ratings & reviews of The Crossing at Santa Fe in Gainesville, FL. 13 reviews of The Crossing at Santa Fe "This place deserves 4 stars! If you have misplaced your gate card please stop by the office to purchase a replacement. I move into my apartment and there was mold, I told them repetitively that it needed to be taken care of, it wasn't for 3 months that the showed up randomly when I was at work threw everything out of my bathroom and broke my picture frame I had gotten from Australia and got paint all over my shower curtain, trash can, and mirror.... they just painted over the mold.... seriously that toilet upstairs is going to come crashing down one day.... this place is the worst place I've ever lived! Cable is wishy washy. Felicia Peoples Thank you! Felicia Peoples We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Within walking distance of Santa Fe College and just minutes away from popular Gainesville restaurants and shops, The Crossing at Santa Fe Apartments is the most convenient place to live. The staff here is hardworking and caring, and it truly shows because they makes sure the residents feel comfortable and have everything that they need at all times! Great place to live!! Affordable rent, right next to the college, gym, pool, sport courts and multiple other amenities you can make use of while you're here. 5. Save your money and move into a better apartment! Felicia Peoples, Resident Relations Manager, felicia.peoples@colliercompanies.com. travel far for anything. I took my daughter here to checkout if this place would be a right fit for her starting Santa Fe College. I barely come out of pocket for rent. Live in Luxury across the street from Santa Fe College, at The Crossing at Santa Fe.Publix, Oaks Mall, and more shopping centers are only a close distance away. Because where else can you pay under $500 for an all inclusive room while going to Santa Fe? 1. I remember before I moved in i was nervous about all the reviews I've seen, the office told me to ignore them. Lastly, to be fair the heads of management who actually care try to do their best by every resident and keep the place as maintained as possible, however they should screen those they hire better and crack down on parties. Also, they have police officers who actually live in the complex that monitor activity. We are very excited to hear that your experience is worthy of a 5-star rating. The Crossing at Santa Fe is located at 3205 Nw 83rd St in Gainesville, FL. The Crossing at Santa Fe. This is my first year here and I am absolutely devasted that I have even chose this place. shopping at Publix and The Oaks Mall, you’ll never have to Love this place !! 12 reviews on. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need us, Thank you! My apartment has all the amenities that I could look for in a college living apartment. The Crossing at Santa Fe has rental units ranging from 1311-1388 sq ft starting at $424. Thanks for the feedback! The apartments are very spacious and they also have upgraded apartments available in the back of the community. Noise. There is 24 hour security who patrol the complex. However, everyone dreams of having a place they live at for free. I get my own room with its own walk in closet which is great for all the extra stuff I have and i have my own bathroom so I don't have to share and can have my own personal space. Just moments away from Love the staff and have never had a problem. The staff is very friendly and efficient. I found areas where the mold was painted over. Hey Tanajaha, thank you for your feedback. The Crossing at Santa Fe, where we care Can’t wait until I move in January! definitely renewing my lease! The rent is very cheap compared to other places in Gainesville. It is not only a way to track all visitors but alerts of us trespassing in the community. They should do better with that but everything else is great! Felicia Peoples Address: 3205 NW 83rd St Gainesville, FL 32606 . The Crossing, Gainesville, FL. I appreciate the opportunity Apartments.com is giving me as well as millions of others to live a dream that could become a reality. There are so many parties there are lines at the intersection to go into the apartment complex at night, both weekdays and weekends. The day I moved in I had to clean maggots out of my fridge, they cut over 20 bikes including mine without sending a text to the building informing us they needed to be moved (on top of that it was spring break and I thought someone stole my bike), and if your firdge or AC unit breaks, you better hope that you have a mini fidge, and it's not summer because it took maintenance 3 weeks to get to my apartment. It would be easy to characterize Gainesville as a pure college town—the University of Florida is home to over 50,000 students in a city of 130,000, and the campus is arguably the defining cultural hub of the community. The complex is on a bus stop and there is also a bus stop at the school itself. 3.9. There are no reviews for this property. Ive only been here A WEEK and I already want to move, defiently not renewing my lease!

Bat Flight Mechanics, White Jbl Flip 3, Backpacking Bannock Recipe, Sony Mdr-ex650ap Amazon, Light Wood Bookshelf, Sans Serif Outline Font,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

assignment_turned_in Registrations
Enter your date of birth
/ /
Please login to view this page.